Don Carro is an Amazing DFW employer serving in the automotive market by selling and financing of used cars and trucks. We are unique and focus in helping an undeserved community that is not able to qualify through traditional banking options. “Welcome To The Family” where we treat everyone with respect, have opportunities for career advancement and solid training program.
We offer excellent benefits with “High Employer Contribution”
- Covering 75%-100% the employee cost.
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan.
***JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY****
We Currently Have an Open Position for CPI CLERK
Location: 8045 E. R.L. Thorton Freeway, Dallas TX 75228
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- ***Must Be Bilingual -Speak Spanish*****
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer insurance accounts.
- Print a daily insurance expiration report to monitor insurance requirements for each customer.
- Contact Agencies to verify if insurance meet requirements of the company.
- Maintain and develop procedures for force placing CPI when a customer`s insurance does not meet requirements of the company.
- Contact customer when policy do not meet requirements of the company.
- Assist the remote lots in the sale of CPI
- Notate the system of all insurance arrangements or conversations.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of “Autostar” is a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and be self-motivated.
- Ability to utilize good judgment to execute and accomplish goals.
- Must be very professional and use proper phone etiquette.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have excellent time management skills, and be able to handle confidential information
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, bend and stoop.
- General Office Environment.
- Must be able to persuade, organize, motivate and direct a team.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
Don Carro reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Don Carro is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Auto Star: 1 year
- Colateral Insurance: 1 year
- Data Entry: 1 year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License