The Collection Agent is responsible for contacting past due customers and invite them to catch up with their payments, or pay in full. The agent must be able to read and understand payment history, customer status, and account comments left by other agents, as well as leave actionable comments. The agent must be able to communicate clearly, understand the customer’s situation and negotiate a payment deal (receive a payment or promise to pay).
* Deal with costumers diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments
* Negotiate payment plans
* Respond to costumer inquires
* Persuade customers diligently to pay past due amounts
* Advise customers of future payments due
* Create repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations
* Retain costumers loyalty while initiating processes for collections of payments
* Follow-up on all accounts in order to ensure payments plans are fulfilled.
* Generate letters to notify debtors of balances owed.
* Process payments transactions and keep files updated with notes
* Make contact with debtors, both incoming and outgoing calls, to set up immediate payment arrangements and keep files updated with notes.
Don Carro, 8045 E R.L. Thornton Freeway, Dallas TX 75228 Tel (214) 469-6351
* Required: Bilingual English/Spanish (90% of our customer are Spanish speaking)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Comfortable using Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite (Word, Excel)
* Positive attitude and get along with others
* Telesales, Sales or Customer Service experience a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong Organization skills
* Ability to multitask (ability to talk and type at the same time) and work independently.
* Collection experience preferred but not required
* Strong communication/listening skills.
* Possess a strong work ethic and team player.
Don Carro reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Don Carro is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current
Job Type: Full-time
- Dallas, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Collections: 1 year