- Assists Quality Manager in the release or hold of finished products.
- Assists in trace and recall procedures, as needed
- HACCP / HARPC responsibilities
- Assists with calibration of cook kettle thermometers
- Documentation review and record maintenance
- HACCP / HARPC team member
- Supports production in label/film review and verification during start-up, line change-overs and when film rolls are replaced.
- Lead internal audits and oversight of Good Manufacturing Practices, procedures and approves paperwork on the production floor.
- Assists in conducting training and coaching of employees.
- Oversees the foreign materials program.
- Responsible for Pest Control Program Oversight
- Assists with conducting root cause analysis/investigations
- Conducts special projects as assigned.
- Assists with ordering Good Manufacturing Supplies (outer garments, color coded sanitation and production supplies).
- Responsible for training of lab assay’s, calibration and documentation.
- Supervises laboratory in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices.
- Ability to conduct laboratory assays and calibration events as needed.
- Review and approves sample analysis that are performed by another individual (cannot approve own work)
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, ordering and stock control of lab supplies.
- Laboratory compliance to GLP standards.
Customers and Kari Out Supplier Oversight:
- Assists with responding to customer complaints
- Assists with sending out Supplier Questionnaire and maintenance of Approved Supplier Program
- Follow up with suppliers to return and complete questionnaire’s
- Reviews questionnaire for completion and logs data
- Responsible for orders for food safety system support (GMP’s, sanitation color coding system)
- Participates in investigation and resolution of consumer complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree — experience may be substituted for education
- Knowledge of applicable FDA regulations and requirements
- Experience with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point plans and concepts required
- Prior food plant quality control experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing software
- MS office (Excel, Word)
- SAP experience desired
- Ability to work overtime, night and weekends when necessary
How To Apply
Apply online at www.spectrapersonnel.com or at our Paterson Branch located at 35B Passaic St, Paterson NJ 07501 (973)2471500