- The packer position is a support role for several areas of manufacturing, including but not limited to; injection molding, quality, and shipping.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting.
- Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Reporting defective materials to supervisor.
- Standing 11.5 hours a day (steel toed shoes, bump hat, safety glasses required)
- Lifting no more than 25 pounds
- Steady Work (non-seasonal) business
- Paid every Friday
- Benefits Optional
1st Shift – 7am – 7pm – $10 per hour
2nd Shift – 7pm – 7am – $10.50 per hour
Schedule operates on 3-days one week, – 4 days the next week (That’s only 14 days/month, with every other weekend off.)
Potential Temp to Hire after 90 Calendar days (Safety and Attendance crucial)
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
To Schedule an Interview call Spectra Personnel Services At: