• Performance of repair and maintenance work in regard to the designated product spectrum depending on personal qualifications and in accordance with current guidelines.
• Independent performance of (in-house) repairs and maintenance depending on personal qualifications.
• Lead in LTC Retrofit Projects
• Production and assembly of spare parts and reserve partial assembly groups (incl. secondary components) in regard to the designated product spectrum and depending on personal qualifications.
• Drafting of technical service reports and forwarding of important information to responsible order processors.
• Preparation and follow-up of service assignments (incl. prompt forwarding of documents for invoicing purposes).
• Transformer Experience; Internal & External Assembly, Oil Processing & Test
• Provision of specialized support for colleagues and other departments (product specialist).
• Monitoring and evaluation of high voltage tests and oscillographs depending on personal qualifications.
• Problem assessment in regard to OLTC units and assembly groups depending on personal qualifications.
• Technical training (electrical engineering, machine construction, mechatronics)
• Business-fluent English
• Additional language skills desirable
• Willingness to travel
• Customer orientation
• Assessment, prioritization and planning of customer inquiries
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.