Full Job Description
- Ranked on Inc. 5000’s list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
What You’ll Do
- Creating lane assignments the night before or morning of when you are the primary onsite lead.
- Leads team huddle announcements.
- Communicating friendly reminders regarding the break schedule + Workday.
- Help with internet connectivity.
- Support the team with any IT support regarding Carbon Health apps.
- Serve as the team’s primary POC for all restocking needs.
- Assist the manager with PPE inventory and tracking.
- Communicating time sensitive issues via slack so Carbon and Color can triage.
- Walking around to each lane and station checking on the staff every 1-2 hours to see if they need help and an opportunity for you to listen.
- Ensures all samples are given to the courier.
- Last one to leave site.
- Completing the end of day report on coda at the end of every shift as site lead.
- On days that you are not the primary onsite lead you will work the lanes in your assigned role and support the onsite lead as needed.
- Strong Communication
- Quick planning
- On the spot problem Solving.
- Know when to ask for help.
- Possesses compassion, professionalism, understanding and composure.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Full-time and part-time employees who work 20+ hours a week: Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), Flexible Spending Account Medical, Flexible Spending Account Dependent Care and other great benefits
- Per Diem employees: 401K with matching contribution and Pre-Tax benefits including Commuter (transit and parking)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.