We are seeking a licensed clinicians to provide individual, family, and group counseling to children and their families in New York City to help Prevent progression of behavioral needs through early intervention and diagnosis.
- Must have a current New York State License for LCSW, LMSW, LMHS, or LMFT.
- Experience in Mental Health Services to Children and Families
- Must be willing to travel or do home visits within the 4 boroughs of New York City.
- Knowledge of using Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred
Locations – Various (onsite and offsite) with the 4 Boroughs include Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens.
Required SkillsMedical, EHR, Bilingual, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT