Spectra Personnel Services (Edison)
Spectra Personnel is currently seeking an On-Site Supervisor (1st Shift) to perform the following responsibilities:
- Explores unique recruitment strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Develops a network of qualified candidates and builds substantial database of applicants.
- Utilizes available resources to recruit high caliber candidates including using social media, job boards, professional networks, local print media, and grassroots marketing.
- Analyzes applicants through prescreening activities to evaluate based on skill set, work history, and experience to determine if applicant is a match for current opening.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates based on available open orders.
- Escorts new on-site personnel through the work site and explains safety requirements and job expectations.
- Checks in on-site personnel and assures proper logging of time worked.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Monitors employees on the floor to ensure that all safety guidelines and work/performance requirements are being met by on-site personnel.
- Conducts incident/injury investigations and writes incident reports.
- Handles coaching and discipline for associates.
- Helps coordinate supervisor’s schedule
- 2 years of recruiting and/or staffing experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 2 years in customer service role or function with strong emphasize on relationship building.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is Required*
Offerd Salary$20,000 - $30,000
Shift TimingMorning Shift