Spectra Personnel iscurrently seeking a part time on-site assistant.
· Must be able to work half dayson alternating Saturdays.
· Develops a network of qualified candidates andbuilds substantial database of applicants.
· Escorts new on-site personnel through the worksite and explains safety requirements and job expectations.
· Checks in on-site personnel and assures properlogging of time worked.
· Organizes and maintains filing system and filescorrespondence and other records.
· Monitors employees on the floor to ensure thatall safety guidelines and work/performance requirements are being met by on-sitepersonnel
· Handles coaching and discipline for associates.
· Helps coordinate Associates schedule
· Updates Daily Attendance
· 1 year ofon-site experience.
· Proficiency in MS OfficeSuites (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· 2 years in customer service role or functionwith strong emphasize on relationship building.
· Bilingual English/Spanish is Required*
Offerd Salary0- $15,000
Career LevelEntry Level
Shift TimingMid-Day Shift