Must be open to all shifts. Spectra Personnel is currently looking for Production Assembler in the Millersburg, Pennsylvania area. $11.00/HR.
This position joins a team of experts within production that provides quick response to areas of production needing support. This team will be cross-trained and utilized within all areas of production on an as-needed basis.
•Follows all safety requirements and CGMP requirements
•Follows work instruction document, standard operating procedures and standard works
•Assemble product using specific written instructions, blueprints and drawings
•Record correct and accurate documentation in Production Control Documents
•Perform inspection of in-process and finished product
•Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5S activities
•Assist in training function of co-workers and mentoring
•Daily Schedule adherence
•Performs other duties as assigned
•Proven dependability and demonstrated independence in completing work tasks
•Hands on knowledge of products and applications
•Understands the BioProduction customer and required compliance regulations for our products and processes
•Experience working and providing customer support, investigations, and relationship management
•Must model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior
•Must maintain confidential information
•Experience working successfully in a fast paced environment
•Experience supporting change management efforts
•Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results
•Contributes as a valued team member and colleague with leaders at all levels
•Demonstrates personal awareness and desire for continual learning and personal development
•Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage – is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view, to engage in spirited and constructive debate, to hold others accountable
•Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
•Must possess the presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image, both internally and externally.
•Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are essential.
•Experience working in a manufacturing and/or production environment
•High School Diploma
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
•Ability to work in a fast paced controlled cleanroom environment up to 8 hours a day with additional overtime as required◦The Clean-room is controlled at greater than 30% humidity with a temperature between 60º and 70º
◦The Clean-room has some ambient noise.
◦Specific gowning is required including: gloves, hair & beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup / jewelry, and the like.
◦Position requires forceful gripping/grasping and repetitive motion including pushing and pulling
◦Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene including labels and SDS (Safety Data Sheets), common chemicals are disinfect, solvents and IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol 70% and 99%)
•Ability to stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, grasping
•Ability to use hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, pulling and repetitive motion
•Ability to infrequently lift and manipulate up to 40 pounds unassisted
This position is not budgeted for relocation assistance.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Position Summary: Responsible for manufacturing, assembly, and/or packaging of containers (medical bag) for the Biotechnology industry in a clean room environment. Technicians carry out production process by closely following the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instruction Documents and blueprints drawings as they relate to assembly, material handling, equipment operation, and finished goods packaging.
- Follow work instruction documents, standard operating procedures, and standard work practices
- Assemble product using written instructions, blueprints and drawings
- Record correct and accurate documentation
- Perform manual assembly of tubing and connectors
- Package and labels finished product
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks as assigned
- Responsible for performing visual inspection on in-process and finished products
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good verbal/written communication
- Ability to follow complex procedures
- Production experience in a CGMP or Lean manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast paced controlled cleanroom environment up to 8 hours a day with additional overtime as required for production schedule adherence
- The Clean-room is controlled environment for temperature and humidity having low ambient noise.
- Specific gowning is required including: gloves, hair & beard net and face cover, safety glasses with no makeup / jewelry, and the like.
- Ability to use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and understand chemical hygiene
- Must have ability to do the following activities
- Follow all safety protocols
- Stand and move about including reaching, bending, stooping, grasping
- Use hand tools and equipment including forceful gripping, grasping, pushing, and pulling
- Infrequently lift and manipulate up to 50 pounds max unassisted
Offerd Salary$15,000 - $20,000
Shift TimingMorning Shift
Required Skillsexperience in a CGMP