Must be open to all shifts. Spectra Personnel is currently looking for Talent Coordinator in the Waltham, Massachusetts 02451) Job Description
The Talent Coordinator provides support as part of the Talent Operations team, primarily in the area of learning program coordination and reporting. These programs include the Cornerstone and Learning on Demand programs.
- Program Coordination:
- Coordinates all logistical support for training programs. Support includes email communications to nominees and participants registered in training programs, creation of participant lists and Outlook calendar invitations, scheduling of program sessions, liaising with on-site program contacts, and vendors.
- Utilizes checklists to track all program logistics related to global training programs. Checklists must be accurate and current to reflect program details and to update the team at a glance.
- Ensures all pre-course work and post-program details are communicated accurately and follow a set schedule for delivery to participants and facilitators.
- Monitors and maintains program materials and supplies to support training programs, both onsite and scheduled at other Thermo Fisher facilities. Prepares and re-orders materials and supplies, as needed. Ships materials to Thermo Fisher facilities, and requests specific supplies during global training programs.
- Monitors the Talent Operations inbox; communicating with participants, Talent and HR partners, and other stakeholders. All communications must be delivered in a professional manner and working to provided resolution within 48 hours.
- Launch detailed pre-work and assessments for participants, monitors ongoing progress, sends status updates and reminder emails to participants, ensuring assessments are completed and prepared prior to program start.
- Administers program feedback surveys and develop reports to show feedback and impact of programs
- Ensures all program chargebacks are submitted monthly.
- Utilizes all internal resources for program communications: creating and monitoring Yammer groups and SharePoint sites.
- Learning Management System:
- Utilize the Learning Management System to create scheduled offerings, monitor registrations, and process completions.
- Generate reports using both Workday and the Learning Management system to provide to our business partners. Other:
- Contributing to one off project requests.
Offerd Salary$30,000 - $50,000
Shift TimingMorning Shift
Required SkillsManagement System